Tuesday 20 November 2007

It's how you ask the question

e-mail received from this morning Chris Howes, and reproduced with his permission.

As a regular visitor to the Chatteris One Stop Shop (average 1 visit per week) I have nothing for praise for the staff whom I’ve always found helpful and friendly.

But I often wonder at the FDC Customer Satisfaction figures for the one stop shops, which FDC claim are always in the high 90's%. This may indeed be the case, but in all my visits I have never once been asked about for my satisfaction ratings. So whom do they survey, when ?

In Chatteris One Stop Shop this morning there was a glamorous blond with the sexiest shoes ever seen in town, asking customers about the quality of service they had just received.

Every male visitor to the shop interviewed while I was in there, expressed complete delight ! Quelle surprise ?

Rant Web Turtle is an anagram

No comments: